1. Anita Baker. One of my all-time favorite vocalists. Can someone get her to agree to be my wedding singer?
2. Planter’s whole cashews with sea salt.
3. Birthday greetings cards – specifically, the ones that feel puffy when the envelope is handed to you. Yep, cash money inside.
4. Dury’s – the local store for digital imaging products and services. Those guys taught me some useful things about camera lenses this week. They also made me want to blow all my money on new gear.
5. My income tax refund. I couldn’t believe the size of my tax return this year. Biggest ever. And I sent it straight into my savings account. The little Dave Ramsey on my shoulder is very proud.
6. Peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream from Puckett’s restaurant.
7. The feeling of finding a missing item that seemed unlikely to turn up. I’m sure you can relate to this.
8. Ponds, lakes, and rivers for fishing. It’s that time of year again!
9. Restaurant patios with a perfect breeze and a great city location for people watching. I just had dinner with friends at a burrito place, and the patio music and atmosphere were so nice, we felt like we were on vacation in Mexico.
10. Sleep. I’m gonna need to get me some more of this pronto.