1. Coke and grenadine. Otherwise known as a cherry coke, Coca Cola with cherry flavoring added is all I need from a bartender.
2. The final three little waffle fries waiting at the bottom of one’s Chik-Fil-A to-go order bag.
3. My winter coat. One of best investments of my adulthood.
4. A lesson learned. I’m gaining a greater understanding of my everyday need for Christ. If you followed me around all day, you would hear how often I have to call out to Him, knowing He’s the only one who can help me.
5. Family resemblance. I simply get a kick out of it when I see it in people.
6. “Little Wing” by Stevie Ray Vaughan.
7. Girl Scout Cookies. Most of all Tagalongs and Thin Mints. As soon as I see their table set up outside the grocery store, those little 8 year old girls own me – they don’t even have to say a word.
8. Private moments spent praising God. Like the Bible says, to praise Him is fitting and pleasant. I love that focusing and zooming in on Him has a way of making everything else seem small — it corrects our perspective.
9. The goofy satisfaction that comes during the process of and after cleaning the house.
10. Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich with Vanilla Ice Cream. Please go find one of these today.