1. Kay Bob’s. This is a Nashville restaurant that serves me grilled flat bread sandwiches with fries and Barq’s root beer.
3. Chai tea. Discovered this after moving to Nashville. It’s great for the person who loves coffee shops but hates coffee.
4. “Simply Jesus and You”. A book written by Joseph M. Stowell.
5. Man Night. Guys just need to be with the homeboys sometimes.
6. Girlfriends and wives who can handle the fact that guys just need to be with the homeboys sometimes.
7. Praise & worship tunes that transport me beyond ideas of good things or hard things about life on earth. There’s something special about a lyric focused only on heavenly, eternal, “To Him who sits on the throne and unto the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and power forever.”
8. The world’s greatest sofa. I bought it several years ago when I was living in the mountains of north Georgia. Enormous and extra comfortable.
9. Quick, handy photography tips. Maybe someone should start printing them on the inside of candy wrappers.
10. Good friends to celebrate with. I don’t take for granted the number of people I get most excited for whenever congratulations are in order.